age: 24 (almost 25)
birthday: April 22nd
single or taken: Single
eye color: Blue-Gray
middle name: Rose
favorite color: Green
lucky number: 222
hogwarts house: Gryffindor
favorite fictional character: Wally West and Peeta Mellark favorite television show: Young Justice, Buffy, and Hannibal.
favorite season: Spring.
describe yourself in a few words: Happy animal loving musician.
meaning of your name: Follower of Christ.
ultimate otp: Kid Flash/Artemis
what do you plan to/do for a living: High School Band Director
starbucks order: Grande Java Chip Frappuccino with 1.5 pumps of peppermint and extra whipped cream.
THIS OR THAT:
introvert or extrovert: Extrovert.
dawn or dusk: Dawn, though I’m not usually up then.
righty or lefty: Righty.
coffee or tea: Neither.
rain or shine: Shine.
reading or writing: Both!
This is also part of the reason there are goldfish and koi in ponds and fountains (in addition to their aesthetic value!)
i asked my dad if this picture summed up parenting and he nodded
Please reblog if you know anyone who might take party drugs.
I’m not an emt yet, but everytime I see someone do drugs, I just hope they’re smart enough to remember these points.
I really love this, because as someone with anxiety when I did take party drugs way back when I was always scared of going to the hospital because I didnt want to be arrested…..even when I bad tripped and cried in the bathroom for 10 hours because I thought Jeff was trying to murder me. I dont do party drugs anymore, but it still is comforting to me….seriously.
Most EMTS and medics I’ve met are some of the most non-judgmental folks ever. Look, we love helping people and saving lives. That’s what we went to school for. Help us help you, and everyone will fare better for it.
requested!! its just some stuff ive learned idk dont trust me too much, i had the parts for this laying around for days and was too lazy to put text on it i also added a collage of some chests ive done last minute
Some of the most powerful pictures ever taken.
- Eyes Full of Wonder: A little boy, deaf from birth, hears sound for the first time after getting cochlear implants.
- Defiance: A young soldier defiantly confronts Heinrich Himmler in a German POW camp. Himmler, who was virtually the second in command to Hitler during the Second World War, committed suicide while in British custody after the end of the war.
- Devotion: A Hindu devotee takes a plunge in the holy waters of the Ganges river
- “Hold My Hand”: A little girl holds the hand of a 105 year old woman as they are evacuated following Hurricane Katrina.
- Inside Auschwitz: Scratch marks inside the gas chambers at Auschwitz made by prisoners frantically trying to escape the fatal gas.
- Standing Guard: An Orthodox Jewish man looks on as riot police stand guard following massive protests and demonstrations by the Orthodox Jewish community in Israel. The community was protesting against legislation that would enforce involuntary conscription on them.
- Final Goodbye: John F. Kennedy Jr. salutes the coffin of his father.
- Mass-Wedding: A mass-wedding in South Korea where over a thousand couples got married together.
- Hope is the Only Thing We Have: A Japanese soldier holds an abandoned baby girl following the 2011 Tsunami. The girl was soon adopted after this picture was published.
- All is Lost: A woman comforts her son after a massive tornado ripped through their home in Concord, Alabama.
Oh my Fuckin
Do you realize how annoying it is when you don’t switch paragraphs when a new character is speaking
Do you realize how confusing it is
I don’t care if they’re using one-word responses at each other, start a new damn paragraph.
ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE CHARACTER.
First rule I learned as a writer, change the paragraph when a new character speaks. Otherwise things get confusing as hell.
Do the braid
This is just the basics of braiding. If you know these 8 basic braids, you can do billions of differend hairstyles. Here’s a roundup, from top to bottom, left to right. There’s always a link to a basic tutorial and then a few links to hairstyles you can do with that type of braid.
1. Regular, 3-strand braid
2. 4-strand braid
3. Rope braid
4. French braid
5. Fishtail braid
6. 5-strand braid
7. Dutch braid
8. Waterfall braid
THE WORST PART ABOUT CONSTRUCTING YOUR OWN FICTIONAL UNIVERSE IS